Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Super quick update.

I had planned on doing a “Spring Must Haves” post..
But, I’m going to need a little more time on that one…
I’m such a shopaholic.. It’s only getting more severe.

Today, I got to be comfy!
I work my workout clothes all day long.
Nike Dri-FIT shorts are so damn comfy..
It’s like you’re wearing nothing.
The picture is so small and makes me look a little thicker than I am.
But, I don’t care.
image
I also got to spend some time outside with my mom.
image
Last week I received a lot of new makeup (The first pic)
The second picture is what came in today.
image
image






I’ll have to post a picture of my green shorts I wore on St. Patrick’s day..
Because apparently they were the talk of the night.
Which, is awesome.. maybe my toned legs made them look super fab!
I also got some new hair..image
image

Tomorrow.. I’m starting my deep spring cleaning!
It’s totally needed!! I honestly can not wait to get this all done!
Untitled 3

6 comments:

  1. woman... you are not looking thick in the slightest.. are you kidding me. super cute hair. love it. Just got mine done too.. I've been a super big blog slacker.. I'll do better soon I promise....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're super gorgeous. Just sayin' ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new hair!
    You do not look thick in that photo my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SWEAR before I added the picture my legs and stomach looked thicker then how they appear in the post. I promise I'm not that girl lmfao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. k you are beyond gorgeous, and you and your man make one sexy adorable couple! love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's possible for you to look "thick" sweetheart you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com