Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

 

 

                                                    Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

                                               Source: life.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

                                                  Source: Uploaded by user via Amanda on Pinterest

 

                                                         Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

                                                     Source: dietadvices.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

                                                                                     Source: soc.li via Amanda on Pinterest

 

                                      Source: shexists.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                                                                                 Source: Uploaded by user via Amanda on Pinterest

Big Bert at DMC Children’s Hospital.. he’s perfect!
Any anti Bertuzzi people reading this..
please, do not comment.
I will let you know now that you and I have very different views
and I will always absolutely love Todd Bertuzzi.

                              Source: Uploaded by user via Detroit Red Wings on Pinterest

 

                                                       Source: iwastesomuchtime.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

                                                          Source: fashionworship.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 

 

Untitled 3

2 comments:

  1. You have so many cute pictures here.
    I would love to dye my hair the cotton candy colors.... I hate being an adult and having a big girl job,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! If I knew that my career would allow me to have tattoos showing I'd get a full sleeve after I get married.. however, that won't happen. Dang..

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com