Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am the biggest idiot…

I just spent 20 minutes crying and shaking thinking that I was going to have to move because my house is haunted. Kind of crazy all of the things that go through my head in a moment of panic.
I hope none of you saw the post I just deleted. You’ll think I’m such a crazy lady.
I’m terrified of the dark. I can not be alone in the dark, unless I’m in bed..
Even then, I’m still scared.. but not as bad.
I love scary movies but I get so freaked out and paranoid.
So I was going through my web cam pictures and I saw this picture…
I quickly noticed in the mirror.. a FACE…
YourPhoto_2012-2-6(18-56-51)

I was crying, shaking, searching for a new house..
I decided to see if this guy was in the rest of my web cam pictures..
Maybe he haunts my room.. and wants to have a photo shoot?

Wrong.
The man in the mirror..
Is actually Lucas in a picture with me.. on the dresser..
Because of the effect on the picture, it looked like he was IN the mirror.
UGH. So anyways…

Friday.. Got all ready to go to the game…
image
image

image

..Oh, thanks to stubhub.. we couldn’t get our tickets.
Yes, this is correct.
Tears were shed.. but, Mr. Perfect of mine…
Took me to see Silent House.
After I got an Icee and sat down.. he realized I didn’t get popcorn.
He also knew that I’d really want it.. so he ran and
got me some, with LOTS of butter and seasoning.
Life of a fatty is fab. Don’t be fooled!
After the movie we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.
I wasn’t feeling very well.. but after a HUGE diet coke
and lots of water.. and of course, PICKLES!
I was back in action.

We went back home. He wanted to watch Storage Wars Texas..
I wasn’t in the mood for it.. but since he swore he wasn’t going to fall asleep..
I cuddled up and watched Law & Order on my tablet.
We both fell asleep in minutes..
I woke up and turned Netflix on the big screen so I could enjoy my crime shows..
But, fell asleep about 45 seconds in..

Saturday night I worked, as well as Sunday.
Today was Tuesday.. I had 2 finals and a presentation.
Got 100% on the presentation and 98% on the final.
One more final Thursday and a paper due Friday!
I was very excited that Lucas’ mommy got her hair done by my mom today!
I think it’s awesome that our families get along.
Family is very important to me.. as well as a relationship with someone who respects that.
Okay, I’m going to get a second workout in for today.
I have to make a card for my friend Allison.
I’m going to make guacamole..
I’m painting my nails mint.
AND, I need to go to bed early because…

Tomorrow..
I am waking up very early to go running.
Then my mom is doing my hair.. I’m changing it a bit..
STAY TUNED!!!
Then I’m going to dinner with Allison for her Birthday and then we’re
going to spend hours at Starbucks studying.
This weekend I will be working my ass off.. money, money, money..!!!

44 DAYS UNTIL NASHVILLE!!!!!
119 DAYS UNTIL OUR 2 OFFICAL YEARS TOGETHER!!

150 DAYS UNTIL KENNY CHESNEY & TIM MCGRAW WITH LUCAS!!

340 DAYS UNTIL I CAN LEGALLY HAVE A BITTER BEER.. HEAVY ON THE HOPS!

Untitled 3

4 comments:

  1. HAHAH That is so funny about the face in the mirror :)
    You are soo pretty girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I totally laughed out loud when i read that about lucas being the one in the mirror - because if that had happened to me, i'd FREAK OUT and run to jeff and tell him to pack his bags because we're moving!

    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey honey honey... you are too funny...lmfaooo. I cant say I wouldnt have gone ape shit either though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this haha!
    Totally something I would do too!!
    You are too cute with your countdowns!

    xxx Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com