Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How some of you find my blog…

 

It’s always weird to be to look at what people search for, and end up on my blog..




imageThis was #1.. Someone seriously has searched this so many times..
Just bookmark my page if you can’t get the “com” part right.

 


image
Really.. I’m almost creeped out that people are searching for Lucas, and his old band.. and then come see what I’m up to. Yes he’s gorgeous, the band was great, and we’re doing fabulous!

 

image
I guess this is what I get for always saying “I’m fat” instead of saying I eat more than someone who weights 200 pounds yet I’m a size 0.


image
Uhh.. yuck.

 

image
I’m lost with this one.

 

image
I’m so proud!!

 

image
Well, this isn’t tumblr.

 

image
There’s a few searches for this.. different wording but always “copie”

 

I also had a TON of searches for my name either
First & Last or First & Middle
Mixed with spacing, no spacing, + or “ “

I’ll share more another time!

 

Untitled 3

5 comments:

  1. Haha there's some really odd ones! How did you find this out ?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how creepy! Bi barbie girls LMAO. HOW did you find this shit out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its so weird!! But it's google analytics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know- isn't it just bizarre to read your stats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com