Friday, March 9, 2012

Cheers to the freakin’ weekend ;)

 

Last night while I was writing a 10 page paper.. Lucas was rubbing my back.. but then I noticed that he no longer was.. So I was slap happy and found it funny to take web cam pictures with him in the background..
Here’s my sicky look & my adorable sleepy baby!

Sorry bubba.

 

YourPhoto_2012-2-5(23-51-8)

YourPhoto_2012-2-5(23-53-7)

YourPhoto_2012-2-5(23-48-56)

I’m still a little sick, but I’m pretending I’m not.
I’ve been trying all the advice to get better, thank you all!!!

I had an amazing night with my man last night!

I had school this morning then met my mom at her salon
and then we went to the boutique next to her salon.
Then I went and got some new Red Wings clothing..


Tonight we’re going to the Wings game.. what’s new, right?

What are you guys doing tonight?

I hope you all have a fabulous night!!!

 

Untitled 3

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at the Wings game! My boss is from Detroit, and he loves the Red Wings. I'm more of an Aves fan.

    What new RW stuff you get? I loooove new hockey clothes :)

    xo kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it will be a great weekend! New RW clothes are always fun! I'm a New England Patriots fan, and I LOVE getting new stuff hehe

    xxx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well Amanda! Hope you're better soon :) Those pictures are just so fun! Poor guy ;)

    Thank you for your comment on my "love spread" post the other day and for saying you loved my blog. You're so kind! Thank you for your encouragment in my writing too, it means a lot :)

    Have a great weekend girlie!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol at your man sleeping in the background.
    Your gorgeous.
    I am sick, so I will be watching Ellen DeGeneres all night. lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man! Lucas made my day!;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, I love your blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com