Friday, February 24, 2012

Rain is a good thing

 

Thank you all so much for the Birthday wishes!!!

I had a great Birthday!

Tomorrow I’ll give you some pictures, promise!!

I don’t have much time because I have to get ready for work.

But, this is something my parents got me…

image

Crap! I’m obsessed! I loved Just Dance 2..
But country?!?
I’m going to by the second one because I love it!


I’ll leave you guys with some of the fan photos of the boy and I at the game last night.

Untitled 3

Untitled 1


Untitled 5

 

There’s more.. but I’ll keep you waiting!

 

Untitled 3

3 comments:

  1. You look FAB! Can;t wait to see the rest of the birthday photos!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda!

    Just started a new tag on my blog and would love if you'd take part! Please check it out and let me know if you'd be interested :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! (a little late) I'm glad you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com