Sunday, February 5, 2012

HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!

I work at a sports bar.
I have to dress up for major sporting games, which I never mind doing.
I’m a crazy Detroit Red Wings fan. I think that’s obvious.
I am NOT an any other sport fan.. (great grammar on that, I know)
So, I go to the store.. ask the boy toy which team I’m rooting for
then I decide if I want that team by seeing if their shirt is cute..
Here is my team I’m “rooting” for…

421671_10150532445487532_723277531_9086182_1985961098_n

I made great money last night.. I plan on repeating that tonight!
Happy Super Bowl to all of you football fans!

 

Untitled 3

10 comments:

  1. YES! GO GIANTS!!!! I am a new yorker! Thought I wouldnt see any posts about super bowl sunday besides mine lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt looks cute. Hope you will make lots of money with it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have the exact same method haha.

    Hope you make lots of money!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I saw a post on another blog where you've shown your love for leopard print check out my pink leopard print eye tutorial please hope you like http://loveallthingspretty.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't care for either team either! But it was still a fun night. Cute shirt and banking at work is always a plus!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute shirt! Wish I could be so comfy at my job :) haha Fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!! I had a great time last night and make great money!! So glad that the team with the cuter shirt won ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do NOT have "thunder thighs" they don't even touch. So you can suck on that. You are gorgeous. Your blog is fun too. THanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you looked super cute! Love that. I used to work in a sports bar too!

    Great blog! Following you now.

    XO - Jami
    Imagine Design Blog
    LIKE Imagine on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! :)

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com