Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Getting my fitness on.

I most likely will have a new post tonight if not than for sure tomorrow.
I don’t really have the time to say much.
I’m waiting on the girls I workout with to get out of class so we can hit the gym.
Tonight, I’m pushing myself.
I’m on my second pure fruit smoothie, and last time only one helped me!
I’m not sure if I ever mentioned.. but I get really sick when I work out.
Last time, I didn’t though!!

I’ve been on pinterest getting motivation for tonight’s workout…


68271007_5BxSgblM_c

 



Oh, and how weird is this.. so I’ll warn you.. you this kind of gross but maybe someone can relate and can help me out. This morning I woke up a few minutes before my alarm.. but only because I wasn’t breathing. I was almost gagging, but it was a little bit different and it could tell I was about to throw up… luckily I never did… but it was literally like someone pour some kind of acidic chemical down my throat. Eventually I started breathing after what seemed like forever. From what I googled, I read that it’s acid reflex.. does anyone have this problem? I’ve never been so scared for my life.

 

Alright, hope you can help..


Gym time!!!!

 

Untitled 3

9 comments:

  1. I hope its not acid reflex that shit is wack! i used to drink a LOT of orange juice, until i started burping and throwing up stomach acid...yum! my mom told me to put cucumbers in water, let it sit over night and drink it. it neutralizes high acidity in the stomach! hope it helps.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting that a lot lately also! which is crazy we're getting it the same time. It's awful! Drink water with lemon. Or do the cucumber idea that she said ^^ because cucumbers and lemons help a lot for that!! I swear lemons are the answer to everything. LOL. I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. It scared me really bad! I woke up from not being able to breathe, trying to grasp for air and the only thing in my throat was acid. Since I couldn't talk the only thing I could do was slap my hubby on his chest for help and it scared him half to death!

    Try not to drink or eat anything acidic before bed. Also, this might sound silly but chewing gum helps me tremendously! Chewing gum for acid reflux is expected to increase the saliva flow and it sends back all the acids into the stomach and you are relieved of the uneasiness that is caused by acid reflux. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So scary!! I get the worst reflux sometimes and it's absolutely awful. My mother in law swears by tums. On another note, way to get your workout on :) Loving the motivation vibes!! Newest reader right here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog. xx Your beautiful.

    Check out my blog and let me know what you think xx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your blog, hun. totally following. can't wait to read more. I'd love if you'd take a sec to check out mine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that motivational quote! and if it is acid reflux, drinking lots of water and sipping some ginger tea helps me quite a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovley blog..

    I'm your newest follower!!

    And this is so weird I found you, because this morning I woke up to my son crying, but Like I woke up choking..I was like wtf was I drooling?? But it burned my throat for the rest of the morning! It was so weirdd!!

    xoxo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must say, I read your blog the other day as I was stumbling around and it inspired me to start my own!

    Now I can follow you :)

    xxx Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com