Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear lovely followers of mine,

I’m still here! Alive and well!
I have been stressed to the max and crazy busy!
This week was midterms.. so much studying.
I work ALL weekend.. I’m so exhausted…
Last night I was able to spend time with my man, much needed!

I’ve been reading all of your comments and I SWEAR I’m going to be replying and all that.. I just haven’t even had time to check my e-mail.. I’ve been THAT stressed and busy.

Also, don’t ever hesitate to tell me to check out your blog if I’m not following you! Chances are, if I’m not following you it’s because I don’t realize I’m not. I’m loving all these new followers I’m gaining, you guys are so damn nice and gorgeous!

I’m going to be a better blogger, I’ve got to work on my time management skills a little better,

I’ll try and update you guys on everything tomorrow or Sunday!!

 

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

 

Untitled 3

5 comments:

  1. Don't be stressed! Be glad mid-terms are over! :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress out - relax and enjoy yourself. Exams are over, hope you had a fab night with your other half :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tagged you! I hope you do the tag!

    xo

    http://francescaxdoll.blogspot.com/2012/02/project-perfect-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes life just takes over doesn't it?! Haha, just found your blog and love it, can't wait for more posts from you ~<3

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blog!

    http://foreverme1407.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com