I've already mentioned this, because I was just too excited..
But, last week Aubrey from The Kinch Life nominated me for this award!
If you didn't check out her blog the first time I mentioned her..
You need to, now!! You'll love her!!
I know it!!
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are newer to the world of blogging and have a FANTABULOUS blog that needs a little noticing!!
Here is how to participate in this nomination/award giving fun!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!!
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!
Here are my 5 picks!!!
1. Brittany from Confessions of a Single Mommy
Brittany is a gorgeous southern girl who has the most adorable son! She always has interesting updates especially her most recent one!.. If you're purse is anything like mine and in need of some major organization, you better head over to her site asap!
2. She's Lachele and she's awesome.. and THIS is her blog!
She's a shopaholic, she loves to tan, she's obsessed with her hair, she's a hopeless romantic.. she's a LOT like me! I love that she writes about what's on her mind.. she is really easy to relate to and I love, love, love reading all of her posts!
3. Kristen over at The Best is Yet to Come used to be a Ballroom Dance Instructor! How awesome is that? With a dance background myself, I absolutely love it! She's a fabulous blogger and is now one of my daily reads!! And how adorable is this picture of her and this squirrel?!
4. Ess has an amazing blog! This Is Ess This is a girl who is stunningly gorgeous and has amazing style! I'd love to steal her closet! Her blog is full of great ideas.. nail polish, fashion.. she covers it all!!
5. Lipgloss Lily is perfect if you're looking for make-up or beauty product reviews! SO many how-to posts as well! If you're girly, you will love this blog!!
Follow all of those lovely ladies, you won't be let down!!!