Friday, January 20, 2012

It's the freakin' weekend!

I have tonight and tomorrow to kick back and relax!
I am so excited! Of course I do have a lot to get done.. 
but no school and no work!

I had a 4 hour class this morning.. then I had to run to Target to get gloves because tomorrow at the Red Wings Game they're asking people to bring new gloves for the organization Mittens for Detroit!!!
That's 8 people that will now have gloves! Which is awesome! I wonder how many will be donated tomorrow night.

After that, I went and did some shopping for myself.
My new Nine West purse!
A comfy blazer by Jessica Simpson.
THESE because I need to start organizing and I love animal print, duh.

Yesterday was a long day at school. After I watched the game with Lucas and his dad. Then Lucas ordered some pizza since I forgot to eat all day..
NOM NOM NOM!


Oh and I think this is the last picture.. this was from Wed. night. All my Trader Joe's goodies...


I wanted to go to the Auto Show tonight but I found out it's Family Day and it'll probably be stupidly busy. So I suggested we go to the Ice Festival.. but it's too damn cold! Last year Lucas didn't want to go and even made jokes about how I'm a 5 year old at heart... so I told him we're not going tonight and he told me, "Dress warm, don't be a wimp!"

Apparently I'm going to see how many layers of clothes I can wear.


I will be an old lady in 34 days... :(
And, I will be in NASHVILLE with the love of my life in 99 days!


Okay guacamole making then shower time!

I hope you all stay cozy and warm..

Have an awesome Friday night!!!

6 comments:

  1. YAY for Target!!

    Happy Weekend, love!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh the food looks amazing!! LOL and your new purse is so pretty.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Everyone loves the purse! I was so excited about it!!!!

    The bins are from TJ MAXX!!! $5.99 each! I know they have similar ones at Target!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com