Sunday, January 8, 2012

A heart don't forget, something like that.

Typing this as I struggle to stay awake. It's 9pm. Yup, I'm officially old lady status. I didn't get out of work until 330am last night. Thank goodness that our staff meeting was cancelled, that was 30 minutes extra sleep I was able to get in. I worked 11-5, we were so slow and I was so tired. 

I really planned on getting a lot of things done tonight, but I just don't see that happening. I've even loaded up on caffeine. My body is just not having it. Now this raging headache is not making my night any easier. I suppose I shall finish crying about watching the Wings game, and watch some of my recorded shows as I fall asleep. I have such an issue being okay with putting off things I really wanted to do such as start filling out my new daily planner! Obviously I'm a little bit, really excited about it. 

Okay, I'm getting really upset about the Red Wings game. I can't focus on blogging right now, sorry! Blackhawks have a penalty shot and I'm shaking I'm so scared. Damn they're already up 1 point. Let's see...
HELL YEAH! Didn't make it!
It's kind of funny how big of a fan I am. A lot of people forget that I know how to talk about other things than the Red Wings. I have everything red wings.. but, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm always going to support my team. 
It would be badass if Howard wasn't in net Tuesday and he was Thursday and we won. It won't happen but, I'd love to be there for his 100th win. We were at the game when Osgood celebrated at home his 400th win (he had his 400th win away).

So much for a decent update. I'm just far too out of it tonight!