Saturday, January 7, 2012

Didn't know what we were doing but we didn't care.

I'm exhausted today!
Typically I'll go to bed at 5am or later and I'm up and ready to go by 9am. Lately, even 13 hours of sleep isn't enough. I'm not really sure what's going on with me. I'm having such an issue feeling rested. I slept 6 hours last night and I'm honestly falling asleep at the kitchen table. This might be a really long next few days..
I'm working tonight for our Lion's Tailgate Party

GO LIONS!

I'm going to do a quick update while I wait for my nails to dry so I can finish getting ready.
Okay, so I'm addicted to my Keurig coffee maker... We have bought far too many K-cups and use them far too often.. here's some from 2 weeks ago..
And then, we bought a few more this week...

I have also had a slight issue with semi-annual sales... 
Of course I took advantage of Victoria's Secret's sale. I mean come on, I can get a fab bra that is normally like $60 for only $30 or $40.. that's insane! I always buy a few too many things I don't need.. but, as a girl they're almost must haves. 
I have also had an issue with Bath and Body Works sale... this came in the mail last week..
Yesterday I got this in..
Considering my mom bought me like 10 lotions from Victoria's Secret for Christmas.. I think I'm just about all set on lotion for a few months. Who could pass up wallflower scents? Such awesome deals.

I have also been into eating better. I one night stayed up late finding all these smoothie recipes
Now, please understand that it was late, I was tired.. my 4 year old son did not write these.. I'm sure it would take a lot of effort to read what I wrote, but I assure you that I did write it.
I went grocery shopping and bought a few goodies to make my smoothies and also managed to throw a few extra goodies in there...
Oh! I also started making guacamole! Because I absolutely love it. My mom showed me how she makes it, so I followed along. Avocados are so strange looking..

I even made some for Luke and he loved it! He was upset that I didn't buy more avocados to make him more. 
On Wednesday my mom and I went out to my school to get the rest of my books.. I'm so nervous about starting somewhere new. It'll be a great change, but different not knowing a single person. I however enjoy the fact that right behind the parking lot there is a railroad track
Haha. But honestly, I'm so nervous. I know I'll be fine, It's just going to be a rough first week.
Thursday I got to spend time with my Bubba! He's so amazing. It's kind crazy that we've been officially together for almost a year and a half. We were just talking about how fast it's gone by. I've never been in a relationship that didn't just drag on. It's such a beautiful change! I feel like every time we get quality time to spend together, we only get closer. Things are so great. I'm like so stupidly amazed by him and how he can make me smile no matter how upset I am by something else going on in my life. It's the best feeling ever to just have someone that you can count on no matter what. 
Last night Lucas and his dad came and had a beer at my work. Was by far the best part of my shitty night!

This week's agenda
Friday (last night) - Worked
Saturday (today) - Work tonight
Sunday - Staff meeting in the morning, work afternoon
Monday - Work at night
Tuesday- School 9am-3pm
Wednesday - Have the day off
Thursday - School 9am-5pm then Wings game with Luke & my parents!
Friday - School 9am-1pm then spending the night relaxing with Lucas
Saturday - Work at night
Sunday - Work in the morning

And that's pretty much my life for the next 10 weeks. Busy, busy, busy.. 
I'll update probably tomorrow night!
Have a great rest of the weekend!